Dr. Jennifer Marshall is a board-certified pediatric dentist and is thrilled to welcome you and your family to Northwest Children's Dentistry. Her primary mission is to provide quality dental care for children in a caring environment. To that end, she emphasizes dental prevention to foster a lifelong appreciation of good oral health for children and their families.
Dr. Marshall received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1999 and Pediatric Dental specialty training with a Master of Science in Dentistry in 2004, both from the University of Washington. She is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, and Pima Dental Study Club. She has written scholarly articles in jaw growth and autism in the field of pediatric dentistry.
When not at her dental office, Dr. Marshall can often be found volunteering for a variety of causes. She is a den leader for Cub Scouts, a board member for a local preschool, and an active member of the Parent Association for her children’s schools. She and her husband Dr. Norman Bunch, also a pediatric dentist, strongly emphasize time spent with their three children. Having grown up working on a farm in Idaho, she enjoys organizing her family’s many outdoor and other physical activities. Her favorite pastime is reading, and she tries to curl up with a good book or listen to audiobooks whenever she can.
Dr. Marshall’s education and training includes:
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology (BS), Idaho State University (1994)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), University of Washington (1999)
- Practiced general dentistry, Seattle, WA, and Tucson, AZ, and the University of Iowa (1999-2002)
- Pediatric Dental Residency (MSD), University of Washington (2004)
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Practiced Pediatric Dentistry, Mt. Vernon and Lynnwood, WA (2004-2008)
- Previous faculty appointment, University of Washington, Department of Pediatric Dentistry
- Volunteer faculty for Lutheran Medical Center’s Pediatric Dental Residency, AZ site
- Publications in jaw growth and autism/dentistry
Northwest Children’s Dentistry provides comprehensive dental care for children by a pediatric dentist in Tucson. Dr. Bunch and Dr. Marshall serve the areas of Oro Valley, Marana, and Sahuarita, AZ.